Website Privacy Notice
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC and its affiliates (collectively referred to as "ForwardEdge ASIC LLC", "we", "us") takes its data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information as a result of your use of our web sites, including:
- What personal information we collect and when and why we use it
- Sharing your personal information
- Transferring personal information globally
- How we protect and store personal information
- European Union
- How you can contact us
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Links to other websites
You might find external links to third-party websites, including those of our affiliates, on our website. This privacy notice only applies to personal data collected on this website and does not apply to your use of a third-party or affiliate site. We have no influence or control over linked third-party or affiliate websites and your use of other sites is at your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
What Personal Information We Collect and When and Why We Use It
In this section you can find out more about:
- When we collect personal information
- Categories of personal information we collect
- How we use personal information
When we collect information
We collect information about you if you register with or use one of our website(s).
We will collect your personal information via the following methods:
- By recording details you provide to us, with your explicit consent where required – e.g., in responding to a job posting, your communications with us through emails or calls, and/or
- By observing your use of our products and services and our website.
Categories of Personal Information we collect and use if you use our websites or visit our facilities:
|Category of Personal Information
|Further information about the category
|Names, postal addresses (including address history), email address, telephone numbers
|Employment status, employment history, education history CV, information about security clearance (where necessary), work authorization, your current salary, and other personal information submitted by job applicants
|Gender, Ethnicity, Veteran Status, Disability Status
|IP Address and Technical Details
|IP address of the computer/personal device that you use to access our website(s), approximate location information from where you access our website(s) and information about your device and browser
|Information relating to infectious diseases such as symptoms, recent diagnoses, and relevant travel history
How we use personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect to:
- fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- protect against, identify, and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud, and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing Your Personal Information
In this section you can find out more about how we share personal information:
- within ForwardEdge ASIC LLC;
- with third parties, including those that help us provide our products and services; and
- with regulators
We share your information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- within ForwardEdge ASIC LLC, where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services, to manage our business, or for security purposes;
- with third parties who help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us. These include IT service providers who help manage our IT and back-office systems;
- we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal data regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners, affiliates, or advertisers;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets; and/or
- with our regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
Transferring Personal Information
In this section you can find out more about:
- how we operate as a global business and transfer personal information; and
- the arrangements we have in place to protect your personal information
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC operates on a global basis. ForwardEdge ASIC LLC will take appropriate steps ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests. To this end:
- we ensure transfers within ForwardEdge ASIC LLC will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of ForwardEdge ASIC LLC (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that personal information receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred within ForwardEdge ASIC LLC;
- where we transfer your personal information outside ForwardEdge ASIC LLC or to third parties who help provide our products and services, we obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your personal information; or
- where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any personal information are disclosed.
How We Protect and Retain Your Information
We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect User IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Retaining your personal information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in alignment with our business needs (for example, to provide you with our services or to further contact you about employment opportunities). In some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
Europe Union and the United Kingdom
If you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom, you can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honour your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request.
If you are a resident of California as defined in the California Code of Regulations (18 CCR § 17014), you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), collectively, “California Privacy Law”:
Effective January 1, 2023, the California Privacy Law allows California residents to request: access to their personal information in a portable and readily usable form; disclosure of the specific categories of, and sources for, personal information that the company has collected about you; the business or commercial purposes for collecting the personal information; the categories of third parties with which the information was shared; and, deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
You must verify your identity before we will fulfill your request. As a part of this verification process, government identification may be required. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the California Privacy Law on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney and the requester’s valid government-issued identification.
You have the right to make a request two times in a 12-month period, free of charge. We will respond within 45 days of receiving your request unless we request an extension. In the event a 45-day extension is needed, we will notify you of the extension within the initial 45-day period.
Upon validation of the identity and confirmation of California residency, in response to a valid access (right to know) request, ForwardEdge will generally provide:
- The categories of PI that ForwardEdge ASIC LLC has collected about the data subject;
- The categories of sources from which ForwardEdge ASIC LLC has collected the PI;
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing PI;
- The categories of third parties to whom ForwardEdge ASIC LLC discloses PI; and
- The specific pieces of PI that ForwardEdge ASIC LLC has collected from or about the data subject.
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC may apply any exceptions or other conditions available under law when responding to any
access (right to know) requests, corrections, deletions, or other requests.
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC, generally, does not engage in:
- The "sale" or "sharing" of California PI, except with respect to the potential limited data processing activities on the web and internet sites for online advertising and marketing. Where such sale or sharing occurs, ForwardEdge ASIC LLC will post suitable "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" links on homepages and provide suitable means for users to opt-out of such sale;
- Providing financial incentives for the disclosure of California PI; and
- Any use or disclosure of sensitive personal information except as necessary to provide benefit services or as otherwise permitted by California Privacy Law to comply with federal, state, or local laws.
As defined by California’s ‘Shine the Light Law,’ California residents may annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing use within the prior calendar year. Lockheed does not sell or share your personal information with other businesses for direct marketing.
Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) are excluded by California Privacy Law.
Users in Australia can contact us to discuss any concerns, or you may choose to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and applicable data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at CONTACT US:
We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and will make every reasonable effort to honor your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible and, in any event, within the timeframes provided by applicable data protection laws.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the revised notice here and update the effective date.
Effective: October 17, 2023
ForwardEdge ASIC LLC Web Site User Agreement and Disclaimers
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Web site or any of our other Web sites. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our sites. The following terms and conditions apply to all of our Web sites, including any Web sites owned, operated, or sponsored by any of our subsidiaries or affiliates. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on our Web sites.
We Provide Our Web Site For Your Convenience Only
Our Web site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Web site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- we have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Web site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Web site results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
We Provide Our Web Site “As Is” and Disclaim All Warranties
Our Web site content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party or Affiliate Content
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or our affiliates or may provide third party or affiliate content on our Web site by framing or other methods. The links to third party or our affiliates web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked Web sites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third-party or affiliate site. If you decide to access any of the third-party or affiliate sites linked to our Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party or affiliate you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
If We Provide a Link, We Do Not Necessarily Endorse A Third Party
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third-party or affiliate Web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third-party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorize, or sponsor that Web site. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third-party Web site’s owners or sponsors.
If a Third-Party Links to Our Web Site, It is Not An Endorsement
If a third-party links to our Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Web site.
A Web site that links to our Web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment, or frame our content;
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
If You Transmit or Provide Data to Us, It is Non-Confidential
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. If you transmit to or post on our Web site any material, data, information, or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose. Personal data provided to us will be handled in accordance with our policies regarding privacy. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from our Web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Your Use of Our Web Site is Restricted
Our Web site and its content are owned and operated by us. Our Web site’s content is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Web site content is protected by trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
No content from www.forwardedgeasic.com or www.feasic.com or any other Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Web site on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
- you obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or
- you may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial, and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials.
The following is a non-exclusive list of registered trademarks, registered service marks, or trademarks or service marks of ForwardEdge ASIC LLC, in the United States and/or other countries or jurisdictions: FORWARDEDGE ASIC LLC
To the extent a name, logo or design does not appear on the above list, such lack of appearance does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights that ForwardEdge ASIC LLC has established in its product or service names or logos, or in product configurations or designs, all of which rights are expressly reserved.
By Providing Content, We Do Not Allow You to Use Our Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks and logos of ForwardEdge ASIC LLC used and displayed on our Web site are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trademarks without our written permission. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on this Web site should be directed to such other companies. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. The name of ForwardEdge ASIC LLC or our logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Web site, without prior written permission. You are not authorized to use our logo as a hyperlink to our Web site unless you obtain our written permission in advance.
The Information in this web site is not an offer of securities or solicitation of investment
You Must Obey Local Laws in Accessing Our Web Site
This site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to our Web site content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal or prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any law violations. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claims relating to our Web site and its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court in Delaware.
You are Bound by Changes in this Agreement’s Terms and Conditions
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. By using our Web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current ForwardEdge ASIC LLC Web Site User Agreement and Disclaimers to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Web site. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of any other written agreement between ForwardEdge ASIC LLC and its customers or vendors, the express terms and conditions of the latter agreement shall prevail.
You Agree to Indemnify Us for Using Our Web Site
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ForwardEdge ASIC LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to us from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Third Parties May Have Rights Under This Agreement
Some of the provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of ForwardEdge ASIC LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
How This Agreement May Be Terminated
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided, that you may no longer use our Web site after you have terminated this Agreement. Provisions 2, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, and 13 of this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.